Our web design agency specialises in providing fast, personalised web design and SEO services tailored to the unique needs of each client. Our focus is on individualised attention and customised solutions to help our clients develop an effective digital presence and take their brand to the next level.
We are seeking an experienced SEO content writer to join our team. The SEO content writer will be responsible for creating high-quality, keyword-rich content for UK clients' websites. The content should be engaging, informative, and optimiSed for search engines. The SEO content writer will work remotely and is expected to have a strong understanding of SEO best practices, as well as experience with the WordPress platform.
As a SEO Content Writer, you are expected to perform the following tasks;
- Conduct research and gather information on products, services, and target audiences to create SEO-friendly content
- Write engaging and informative articles, blog posts, and website pages optimiSed for search engines
- Ensure all content is written in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Incorporate keywords and meta descriptions into content to improve search engine rankings
- Proofread and edit content for accuracy, grammar, and style
- Keep up to date with current SEO trends and best practices
- Research and gather information on a variety of topics related to our industry
- Write compelling, well-researched content for our website, blog, landing pages, emails, and social media posts
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop content strategies and ideas
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and incorporate them into your writing
- Meet deadlines and deliver high-quality work on a consistent basis
- Understand and adhere to brand guidelines and tone of voice